WORLD OF WORLDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had created a LOVE STORRY...Hope you will like it

4 posters

Go down

I had created a LOVE STORRY...Hope you will like it Empty I had created a LOVE STORRY...Hope you will like it

Post  Vanesa Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:36 am

I have created a storry about a girl that had a love story...
Stella was a girl that liked to read love romans .She dreamed to had a " Love Storry"and one day she had that...
I't was september .The school had started .Stella had a lot of friends(boys and girls).She had a guy friend ,his name was Brandon .He was a nice guy.Every day they speak on msn.One day when they was chatting ...
B:Hi
S:Hi:D
B:how are you?
S:Fine thnx ...
B:hej Stella do you like any one?I mean a boy?
S:no,I like boys just like friends...
Than he sended to her a msg"I love you"but in that moment Stella's face became red
than Brandon sended another msg"I love you like a best friend"
S:Than don't do jokes with me ok?
B:ok sorry...
Nect day when the third hour ended and stella was going outside the school Brandon went behind her and wispered "I love you"Than Stella said "What?"imediatle,but Brandon's face became red and he said "nothing"He thought that Stella didn't understood it...
After that day Brandon was more closest with her.Stella was more shy than before.Brandon wanted to stay more with her(they weren't in the some class)He gazed her more often than before and he always winked to her .That situation was very boredom for her.
It was Laya's birthday party and they went there.Stella danced only with Brandon. When they rested he wanted to staied only neared her .One time Stella hindered and Brandon had holdered her by her waist..She's face became .Than he smailed her and his eye sais that he always will hold her....
She couldent understood those feelings that she had in those weeks .In that moment she understood that she likes him more than just a friend ...
When the party ended and she was living ,Brandon said to her:
B:Aren't you going to kiss me before you live?
Than Stella turns back and kissed him on the cheek ,he kissed on her neck...
that day was like a dream for her...
But another day she sow him with another girl and became jealous..that day she was very upsed and Brandon noticed that, he wanted to explain her but she didn't want than he took her and told her"
"I know why are you upsed and I want to explain you this but now it isn't the perfect moment to do this....
Do you know what I was going to do? "
Than she understood and said:
" Yep I know .. Now I have to go Bye"(she smiled)
The october ended and november had 2 weeks that had started ...
Brandon didn't saw her like before .It was strange bc he didn't want to stay near her like before and they didn't see often like before...
Stella didn't understood nothing she was very upsed..
Every day she saws Brandon was very upsed...
She was very warried about him so she started to ask for him ...
One girl said to her that Brandon had proposed one girl and she had reffused him ...
Stella's heart broked up in many pices...
Brandon didn't love her anymore ...
That night Stella cryed and thought why was this ***** ..
she was so angry with him but than she thought that he will had a reason for this so decided to ask him...
Nect day she met him :
S:Brandon I know why you are upsed all the time...
B:Stella I'm not upsed..
S:Yes,you are and the reason is that the girl that you had proposed to a girl and she didn't accept you ,right?
B:Stella I'm sorry ..Who told you?
S:It dosn't matter
B:Stela the reason is that two weeks ago I loves you like a crazy man and I wanted to say you with all of my heart that "I LOVE YOU"but one day I thought that you were the nicest girl that I ever met so I don't want you to do like the other girls that had 4-5 bf...I don't like another stella I like you like now...If you will have a relation ship with me you will be wonder and than you won't be the some girl that you are now...so I decided to be only best friends like you said ok?
So in that moment she understood that he did that for her and he loves her

END..
Vanesa
Vanesa

Back to top Go down

I had created a LOVE STORRY...Hope you will like it Empty Re: I had created a LOVE STORRY...Hope you will like it

Post  Safira Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:51 am

hello venessa!!! ADMIN told me u were new here!!! wow!! NICE STORY and thank you 4 it!!! keep writting stories!!!! hope u will be an active user!! whens ur next story?? Very Happy
Safira
Safira

Back to top Go down

I had created a LOVE STORRY...Hope you will like it Empty Re: I had created a LOVE STORRY...Hope you will like it

Post  Vanesa Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:40 am

Safira wrote:hello venessa!!! ADMIN told me u were new here!!! wow!! NICE STORY and thank you 4 it!!! keep writting stories!!!! hope u will be an active user!! whens ur next story?? Very Happy
Thnx Safira in fact I don't know when I 'll create a new storry..but I promise that I will post here when I'll create it (and I keep my promises) Wink Wink
Vanesa
Vanesa

Back to top Go down

Post  Safira Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:43 am

flower thats ok no rush Smile
Safira
Safira

Back to top Go down

Post  renesmecullen96 Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:17 am

hey nice story vanesa.....loved it Very Happy
renesmecullen96
renesmecullen96

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanesa Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:36 am

renesmecullen96 wrote:hey nice story vanesa.....loved it Very Happy
thnx renesmecullen96 you are so nice Very Happy Very Happy
Vanesa
Vanesa

Back to top Go down

Post  Eda14 Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:30 pm

just loved it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Eda14
Eda14

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanesa Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:25 am

Eda14 wrote:just loved it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
thnx sweety love you Very Happy Wink Wink
Vanesa
Vanesa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum